Hi gang! I’m slightly mortified that I am so behind on posting notes from our last Art Play Date. Forgive me?
Here’s the scoop: I was joined by
- Eileen (new to our group!)
- and Chris did a special drive-by visit and brought us chocolate cake!
What did we talk about?
- Mixbook (a photo book printing service)
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Damask Love (craft blog with tips called Bookbinding University)
- SacredBee.com (greeting cards and such by Pamela Zagarenski)
- Henry & Leo (book by Pamela Zagarenski)
Here are the photos I remembered to snap while everybody was working. Our next play date is on March 18, 10a-1p. Hope you can make it!