- catalyst wedge – no 6 (gray)
- White gesso
- Black gesso
- Charcoal – compressed or vine charcoal is good
- ephemera – old book pages, song books, old receipts, tissue paper
- collage pauge or mod podge – matte
- 1″ foam brushes
- set of brushes – I like hogs hair and dina wakley brushes
- prismacolor colored pencils – red, blue, green, and purple (and/or your favorite colors)
- white paint pen – water based
- Watercolor set (any brand is fine. I like prima palettes)
- Water brush (I like Niji small tip brush)
- Oil pastels – (portfolio)
- Scissors, palette paper, apron, water jar, paper towels
- Acrylic paint colors:
- a variety of colors (any colors you are drawn to)
- Titanium white – heavy body
- Green gold – golden
$15 kit fee (payable to instructor) includes
- Arches 140 lb hot press paper 22×30
- Wax thread for binding journals / needle
- lindy’s stamp gang sprays – buccaneer bay blue
- foam stamps (to share)
- Deli paper
- Quin. nickel azo gold
- Paynes gray matte
- Tags and/or watercolor paper (for creating small faces)
- Washi tape to share
- Stabilo graphite pencil
- Neon paint to share
- Lots of fun new supplies to play with!!
Refund & Cancellation Policy
The early bird registration gives you a discount on the class price, if you register and pay in full by that date (see registration dates above). If you are not paid in full by the early bird date, you will forfeit any deposit paid to date.
– If the class is canceled due to low signups, instructor illness/emergency, act of God, etc., students will be issued a refund (minus any PayPal fees).
– If a student cancels before the final registration date, a full refund (minus any PayPal fees) will be issued .
– If a student cancels after the final registration date, there is no refund, but you can find a replacement or sell the seat. alwaysbcreating.com will not be responsible for finding you a replacement.
Workshop Location - CCC
Please note that this workshop is being held at the Community Creative Center on 200 Matthews Street in Fort Collins, Colorado. If you get lost on the way or need assistance the morning of the workshop, please call Tracey’s mobile 970.744.9030.