- an apron
- a selection of favorite collage ephemera (think about reading this when choosing your images)
- bone folder
- cork back metal ruler
- roll of paper towels OR an old rag
- permanent black ink pad (if you have one)
- 1″ brush to glue and paint (I like chip or bristle brushes) as well as a few smaller detail brushes
- a container to hold your dirty paint water
- a few of your favorite glue sticks (large glue sticks will last you longer)
- roll of waxed paper OR an old catalog or magazine to glue on (if you don’t want to use all of your waxed paper for this.)
Bring your lunch so that we can eat while we work (more time for art!) There is a fridge where you can keep things cold.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
The early bird registration gives you a discount on the class price, if you register and pay in full by that date (see registration dates above). If you are not paid in full by the early bird date, you will forfeit any deposit paid to date.
– If the class is canceled due to low signups, instructor illness/emergency, act of God, etc., students will be issued a refund (minus any PayPal fees).
– If a student cancels before the final registration date, a full refund (minus any PayPal fees) will be issued .
– If a student cancels after the final registration date, there is no refund, but you can find a replacement or sell the seat. alwaysbcreating.com will not be responsible for finding you a replacement.
Workshop Location - CCC
Please note that this workshop is being held at the Community Creative Center on 200 Matthews Street in Fort Collins, Colorado. If you get lost on the way or need assistance the morning of the workshop, please call Tracey’s mobile 970.744.9030.