Well, I am putting a reminder in my calendar to take photos next time. Will you remind me, too? 🙂
We had a nice time on Saturday! We had Sonia (making some paper flowers), Mildred (crocheting her temperature blanket), Aleta (painting) and Jessica (watercolors in her journal). I was working on catching up on my 3-year-old’s scrapbook.
Here’s some of the stuff we discussed:
- Chit chat: The weather (we talked about it a LOT!) and being Colorado transplants and a bit about our native states and countries
- Shopping opportunity: Cowboy Church is having a craft fair on October 29 and Mildred will have a table there
- Workshop: Jennie Kiessling is teaching a journaling workshop at Artworks in Loveland, beginning October 27 (5-week course)
- Book recommendation: Blue and Yellow Don’t Make Green by Michael Wilcox
- Idea: Have a workshop on how to set up an Etsy shop (I will make this happen)
- Idea: Set up links to all members’ only presence(s) (Working on this!)
Well, that’s all the news that’s fit to print today. See you next month!