- Ranger Distress brush
- Sponge and/or stencil brush
a few CRAFT/ Student grade Acrylic paints in your favorite brands and/or colors (optional)
*Basic Kit can include a variety of your favorite tools and supplies but should always have: #2 pencil, black permanent marker such as sharpie or micron, waterproof inkpad, various paintbrushes, stylus, scissors, cutting mat, craft knife, ruler, heat tool, water cup, apron baby wipes and paint rag.
Provided by instructor:
- gel press (provided to share)
- >plastic scrapers, catalyst tools and/or colour shaper tools
- ppa glue (provided to share)
- Canvas or board panels (provided)
- newsprint (provided)
- Trim Brushes (provided to share)
- Stamps (provided to share)
- >black and/or gray ink pads (provided to share)
- >Acrylic CRAFT/STUDENT GRADE Paint (provided to share)
- White Gesso (provided to share)
items marked with this > you may want to bring so you have your color choices and you don’t have to share.