Friday, May 30 • 2:30-5:30p
If you are taking both Friday classes, please bring along a lunch or midday meal, as there aren’t many food options within quick driving distance of MAS. There will be a very nice selection of snacks and beverages, which are included in the cost of the workshops. Please put any special food requests into the notes when you register or email webmaster [at] alwaysbcreating [dot] com directly.
Learn just how easy it is to create fabulous faces using the help of some Balzer Designs stencils! If you think you can’t draw faces, this is the class for you!
Students Should Bring:
- Several sheets of Heavy Paper (can be any size you want to work with)
- Patterned Papers — book pages, scrapbook paper, painted papers, wrapping paper, etc.
- Bristle Brushes (in several sizes: small round, medium round, large flat)
- Heavy Bodied Acrylic Paint – opaque paints are better (several colors, including white and black)
- Cosmetic Wedge Sponges
- Paint Palette
- Jar or container for Water
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Optional: Heat Gun & Extension Cord/Power Strip, Apron, favorite stencils, favorite stamps & stamping ink