- 1. I'd like to ship my class supplies ahead of time. What would be a good address to ship to?More
If you are shipping via USPS, send to:
c/o Tracey Kazimir-Cree
P.O. Box 270925
Fort Collins, CO 80527-0925
Just give us a heads up so that we know something's on the way!
If you need to use another shipping method, get in touch with Tracey and she'll give you an alternative shipping location.
- 2. What is your cancellation policy?More
If the class is canceled due to low signups, instructor illness/emergency, act of God, etc., you will be issued a refund (minus PayPal fees).
If you cancel before the signup deadline, you will be issued a full refund.
If you cancel after the signup deadline, you need to find a replacement/sell your seat in the workshop.
- 3. Are you looking for a multi-day class or several shorter classes?More
We find that it is nice to have several class lengths. That way those who can't spare a whole weekend or only have room in the budget for one workshop can participate alongside those who like to make a weekend out of it.
- 4. How many students do you tend to have in class?More
This is a brand-new venture, so it's hard to say. We do have room for up to 16 students and can bring in more tables and chairs if needed.
- 5. Is there a minimum to hold a class?More
You and I (mostly you!) will set the minimum number of students we need to make a class a go.
- 6. What do you normally charge each student per day?More
Student fees are based on what the instructor wants to receive per student. A marketing fee is tacked onto the instructor fee in order to have dollars available for room rental and marketing.
- 7. Are kit fees (if required) paid directly to the teacher?More
Any kit fees are paid directly to the instructor on the day of the workshop.
- 8. Can I bring supplies/books to sell?More
If an instructor wishes to sell artwork, books, or supplies on workshop days, that's great! All sales will be managed by the instructor and we do not collect any percentage of those sales.
- 1. What's your payment and refund policy? What if there's a cancellation?More
If the class has an early bird registration, this price gives you a discount as long as you register/pay in full by the specified date.
After the early bird date, there will be an installment plan available but classes MUST be paid in full by final registration date indicated or you forfeit your deposit.
- If the class is canceled due to low signups, instructor illness/emergency, act of God, etc., students will be issued a refund (minus any PayPal fees).
- If a student cancels before the final registration date, a full refund (minus any PayPal fees) will be issued .
- If a student cancels after the final registration date, there is no refund, but you can find a replacement/sell the seat.